Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having FUN!
~Mary Lou Cook

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Time to Update!

Time to Update! I have been busy finishing up with my Pediatric class so I haven't made time to post to the blog, but here is what I have been doing.


I have been busy scrapbooking - below is the pages we made for June Club using Bella paper! Above is a layout I made using Emporium Level 1 with a picture of my friend Katie's little man - how cute is he!











My Brother is over this weekend - It's been filled with golf, MOA trip, and a Twins game!
























Fourth of July Week!

Up North Minoqua, WI at Parent's Condo!


Watched fireworks and spent time out on the boat! My bro and I tubing - hanging on for dear life! We won 3rd place for decorating our deck!























June - Father's Day Weekend
Ladies Home Showcase & 50's Car Show

My upline Rach and I in photo!
Had a Great Weekend with Liz, Lynn, and Rach!















No comments:

Post a Comment

My CTMH Accomplishments ~

Consultant Since March 2009!



Earned STTT Level 1 April 2009!



Earned STTT Level 2 May 2009!



First Recruit July 2009!



Promoted to Supervisor July 2009!



Chocolate Hearts Team Approved August 2009!



Second Recruit November 2009!



Third Recruit January 2010!



Fourth Recruit May 2010!









CTMH Regional Celebration 2009!

CTMH Regional Celebration 2009!