Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having FUN!
~Mary Lou Cook

Sunday, August 9, 2009

From The Heart Card Kit!


From The Heart Card Kit
Includes:
12 preprinted cards with vellum envelops
3 My Stickease Adhesive Sheets
(colors: cocoa, olive, sweet leaf, and twilight)
I LOVE this card kit! Look at my 12 amazing cards that took about 10min to make! It really is that easy. Some I added a little ribbon, hemp, or a bigger brad to add a little more to the card. I even have leftover My Stickease to make more cards!
These cards are so cute and inexpensive, plus everyone loves a homemade card. Order your kit today and have all the cards on hand for any occasion!










Heather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CTMH Accomplishments ~

Consultant Since March 2009!



Earned STTT Level 1 April 2009!



Earned STTT Level 2 May 2009!



First Recruit July 2009!



Promoted to Supervisor July 2009!



Chocolate Hearts Team Approved August 2009!



Second Recruit November 2009!



Third Recruit January 2010!



Fourth Recruit May 2010!









CTMH Regional Celebration 2009!

CTMH Regional Celebration 2009!